The European Venture Programme (EVP)
The European Venture Programme offers 20 young academic entrepreneurs exclusive access to the entrepreneurship expertise and networking resources available at the four EuroTech Universities (École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Technische Universität München, Technical University of Denmark and Eindhoven University of Technology).
This unique opportunity, offered to a selection of five startups from each technical university is funded by the EuroTech Universities Alliance.
The intensive 12-day program helps you to grow your business beyond borders because you:
- Visit four different ecosystems,
- Follow a mix of thematic workshops,
- Learn from seasoned entrepreneurs,
- Visit and learn from other companies,
- Expand your network internationally,
- Build your business toolbox
All travel and accommodation and most meal costs during the program are covered.
At the end of the program, you will have a complete EVP Tool Box including a pitch deck, 2-pager, and video pitch.
When and where?
The program is divided into two sessions:
- You are currently part of the startup community at one of the four EuroTech Alliance Universities.
- You have a concrete technological business idea and have the ambition to start a company based on that idea or already have just started that company.
- Preferably, you have a basic business case or business plan, and you have a vision of the steps that need to be taken to further develop your idea into a product/service (roadmap). If possible, you have some idea about the amount of money your company would need to realize this roadmap.
Eager to boost your business beyond borders?
Be one of 20 participants to embark on this amazing journey!
Application deadline: March 31, 2017.
Apply with a motivation letter, 2 page description of your startup and a CV.
For applying and more information please contact the EVP Coordinating Manager
Don’t worry if you deviate a bit from the criteria. We invite all potential applicants that are interested!
But please make sure to come by at our office to talk with us before you apply!